6/55 Grand Lotto Result
6/55 Grand Lotto Result: The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) announces the winning numbers for the Ultra Lotto 6/58, Super Lotto 6/49, Lotto 6/42, 6D Lotto, EZ2, Swertres, and STL games.
6/55 Grand Lotto Result Winning Numbers
6/55 Grand Lotto Result: In the Philippines, there are seven main lottery games operated by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). There are jackpots in six of these games and not in the other two.
The 6/58 Ultra Lotto, 6/55 Grand Lotto, 6/49 Super Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, and 6D Lotto are the games that carry a jackpot. The digit games are EZ2 and 4D Lotto.
The winning numbers and entire PCSO lottery results are listed below:
|Grand Lotto 6/55
In the Philippines, PCSO hosts STL games, four big-digit games, and five large jackpot-bearing games. See the results for Swertres (3D) Lotto, EZ2 (2D) Lotto, STL, 6/58 Lotto, 6/55 Lotto, 6/49 Lotto, 6/45 Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, 6D Lotto, and 4D Lotto.
Get your PCSO lottery tickets before the 8:00 PM deadline to prevent missing out on the opportunity to win a million dollars. The official draws take place at 9:00 PM, and ticket sales open at 7:00 AM and close at 8:00 PM.
How to Play 6/55 Grand Lotto
- Get a Grand Lotto playslip from a PCSO lottery retailer that is permitted. A six-number combination costs PHP 20.00 for the playslip.
- Select six digits between 1 and 55. Using the Lucky Pick (LP) option, you can have the computer create numbers for you, or you can choose them manually.
- Write the numbers you’ve selected on the playslip. Make sure you label them precisely and with clarity.
- Decide how many draws you wish to participate in. If you indicate the desired number of draws in the DRAW panel, you can play the same combination for up to six consecutive drawings.
- Get your playslip paid for. Cash or any other payment method that the lottery retailer accepts can be used to purchase your playslip.
- Keep your playslip safe. Your playslip is your proof of purchase, and will be required to claim your winnings if you win.
Here are some additional tips for playing Grand Lotto:
Think about utilizing lottery wheels. Lottery wheels cover a larger range of number combinations, which can boost your chances of winning smaller rewards.
Join a pool for lotteries. By participating in a lottery pool, you can cover a larger range of numbers and split the expense of buying tickets.
Examine your ticket several times. Make sure you’ve chosen the right numbers and checked the relevant boxes on your ticket before you leave the retailer.
Put a signature on your ticket. In the event that you win the lottery, you must sign your ticket to confirm you are the owner.
Safely store your tickets. To avoid loss or damage, keep your tickets in a safe and secure location. To ensure you have a backup copy, snap a photo of your tickets.
Never wager more than you can afford to lose when playing sensibly. Since gambling has the potential to become addicting, it’s critical to play sensibly and within your means. If you believe that you are experiencing a gambling addiction, get assistance from groups that offer support and direction.
6/55 Grand Lotto Result: Jackpot Prize
The 6/55 Grand Lotto’s opening jackpot is PHP 29,700,000.00. Every time there is no winner, the prize grows until it reaches a maximum of PHP 2,000,000,000.00. The jackpot prize is split equally among the winners if there are several winners.
|Number of Matching Numbers
PHP 29,700,000.00 - PHP 2,000,000,000.00
6/55 Grand Lotto Ticket
A 6/55 Grand Lotto ticket is a sheet of paper with your selected numbers on it to participate in the lottery. The price per 6-number combination is PHP 20.00. You can choose the Lucky Pick (LP) option to have the computer generate numbers for you, or you can manually select six numbers between 1 and 55.
Along with the amount of draws you have selected to play, the ticket also includes the draw’s date, time, and location. If you indicate the desired number of draws in the DRAW panel, you can play the same combination for up to six consecutive drawings.
The ticket serves as your evidence of purchase, so it must be kept secure. In the event that you win, you will have to show your ticket to get your rewards.
Lotto New Schedule of Games
Here is the detailed schedule of lotto games held by PCSO from Monday to Sunday.
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 – Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9PM
- Grand Lotto 6/55 – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9PM
- Super Lotto 6/49 – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM
- Mega Lotto 6/45 – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- Lotto 6/42 – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 6D Lotto – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 4D Lotto – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- 3D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- 2D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 Visayas – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 7PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2, Swer4 Mindanao – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 8PM
Where to check the ultra lotto 6/58 Results
Official PCSO Website: A special page on the PCSO website features lottery results, including the 6/55 Grand Lotto. This is the official website of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office. The most recent findings are available at www.pcso.gov.ph.
PCSO Official Social Media Outlets: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are just a few of the official social media outlets where PCSO shares the most recent lottery results. Links to these channels are available on the PCSO website.
PCSO Mobile App: You can check lottery results, including the 6/55 Grand Lotto, using PCSO’s mobile app on iOS and Android smartphones. The software is available for download on the Google Play Store and software Store.
The 6/55 Grand Lotto results can also be checked at any PCSO-authorized location, including convenience stores, sari-sari stores and google play store.
Where to claim Ultra Lotto 6/58 prize
- Verify your winning ticket and sign it. Verify and sign your winning ticket at the back to prove that you are the sole owner of it before going to the PCSO Main Office or Branch Offices.
- Get all the requirements ready. Should you be the lucky winner of the 6/55 Grand Lotto jackpot, you must bring the necessary paperwork to the PCSO Main Office:
Your winning ticket
Two (2) legitimate identification documents
Completed Claims Form (available at the PCSO Main Office)
- You can redeem your prize at any PCSO Branch Office or accredited PCSO Lotto shop if it is less than PHP 20,000. All you have to do is provide a legitimate ID and your winning ticket.
Head over to the PCSO Branch Office or Main Office. In the event that you are the jackpot winner, you must visit the PCSO Main Office, which is located at 1307 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, on the second floor of the PICC Secretariat Building. If the prize you won is less than PHP 200,000, you can also visit any PCSO branch office.
Show your winning ticket and the necessary documents. Present your winning ticket and the relevant documentation to the Prize Claim division of the Accounting and Budget Department as soon as you arrive at the PCSO Main Office or Branch Office.
Put your signature on the ticket that won. Put your signature on the back of the winning ticket to prove that it is really yours.
Completion of the claim form. Provide all of your contact information and personal details on the claim form.
Head over to the Department of Treasury. After your winning ticket has been verified by the Prize Claim Division, you will receive instructions to proceed to the Treasury Department so that your check can be prepared.
Take a receipt for your check. Deliver your approved claim form and verified winning ticket to the Treasury Department. Your check will be signed by the chairman or general manager, allowing you to claim your reward money.
Cash the check. Cash your check at either the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) or the Philippine National Bank (PNB), both of which are housed on the ground floor of the PCSO Main Office.
Here are some additional tips for claiming your 6/55 Grand Lotto prize:
Get your reward as soon as you can. After the draw date, you have a year to collect your prize.
Safeguard your winning ticket. Your winning ticket should not be torn, folded, or stapled. Before picking up your gift, make sure it is in good shape.
Recognize the taxes. Over PHP 20,000 in prizes are subject to a 20% tax.
Major Games Jackpot Prize
|Major Lotto Draw
6/58 Ultra Lotto
Php 153 Million+
6/55 Grand Lotto
Php 29.7 Million+
6/49 Super Lotto
Php 170 Million+
6/45 Mega Lotto
Php 30 Million+
Php 15 Million+
Responsible Gaming Practices
Although gaming can be an exciting and engaging pastime, it’s crucial to bet sensibly to prevent issues. The following are some guidelines for safe gaming to remember:
Prior to beginning to play, determine how much money you can afford to lose. Then, make sure you don’t spend more than that amount. Establishing a time restriction for how long you’ll play is also a smart idea.
Avoid gambling while you’re upset: Gambling is a bad way to deal with tension, worry, or sadness. Take a vacation from gaming and find a more constructive outlet for your feelings if you’re depressed.
- Don’t chase losses: If you lose money, don’t keep gambling in an attempt to get it back. Addiction and money troubles are guaranteed with this approach.
- Recognize the warning signs of gambling addiction: increasing the amount of time and money you spend gaming relative to your previous gambling habits, skipping out on obligations, or taking out loans to gamble are all indications that you may be getting addicted to gambling. If you suspect that you may be having problems, get help.
- Play for fun, not money. Gambling ought to be an enjoyable pastime rather than a means of generating income. You’re more likely to experience issues if your primary motivation for gambling is money.
Here are some additional tips for responsible gambling:
Take breaks: Take regular breaks from gambling to clear your head and avoid getting too caught up in the game.
Gamble with friends or family: Playing poker with friends or family can make the game more enjoyable. This can also assist you in maintaining responsibility and preventing excessive gambling.
Recognize your surroundings: If you’re gambling online, keep an eye on the clock and try not to get engrossed in the game for extended periods of time.
Gamble with others whenever you can to avoid the social isolation that could result from gambling alone.
Seek assistance if necessary. There are plenty of options available to assist you if you believe you may have a gambling issue. For additional information about responsible gaming, get in touch with the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
PhilRaCom Silver Cup Race Champion Receives Trophies from PCSO General Manager Mel Robles
The victors of the PhilRaCom Silver Cup Race received their trophies from PCSO General Manager Melquiades Robles on November 23, 2023. The winning horse, “Boss Emong,” owned by Mr. Kennedy O. Uy, amazed the racing community with his outstanding performance.
Transitional Period for a New, Cutting-Edge Betting System (Claim Schedule)
PCSO declared on September 26, 2023, that a new, cutting-edge betting system would be implemented during this time. During the transition time, all betting outlets will be shuttered and the new system will be installed gradually.
An Invitation to Accept the Online Betting Application Platform
PCSO requested ideas from interested parties on May 29, 2023, for the creation of an online application betting platform. Bets on a variety of PCSO games will be accepted on this platform.
Request for Submission of Applications for New Game Proposals
PCSO requested interested partners to submit proposals for the creation of new PCSO games on May 29, 2023. A thorough description of the game, information on the intended audience, and projected financials should all be included in the submissions.
The game “Peryahan ng Bayan” is not authorized.
PCSO notified the public on September 19, 2022, that “Peryahan ng Bayan” is not an official PCSO game. It is improper to play the game because it is unlawful.
Extension of PCSO Individual Medical Access Program (IMAP) Coverage, Commencing on February 1, 2022
PCSO announced expanded Individual Medical Access Program (IMAP) coverage on April 12, 2022. The following medical costs are currently covered by the program:
- Professional fees of attending physicians
- Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Medical supplies
- Other related medical expenses
PCSO Games Effective April 1, 2022
On April 12, 2022, PCSO announced the following games will be available effective April 1, 2022:
- Lotto 6/49
- Grand Lotto
- Swertres (visayas and mindanao)
Medical Access Program (MAP) in Certain Areas Will Only Be Available Through Hospitals Having MalasakitCenter As of January 3, 2022
PCSO declared on December 15, 2021, that starting of January 3, 2022, hospitals that have MalasakitCenters are the only ways to access the Medical Access Program (MAP) in certain areas. This is to make the MAP benefit application procedure more efficient.
STL Restart in 59 Domains
The PCSO declared on October 7, 2020, that the Small Town Lottery (STL) would resume in 59 regions. The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) on the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases gave its approval for the restart of STL operations.
Source: PCSO Website